Around the corner sliding door is a new generation of connected electric special door of pull-type developed independently by JQZ to adapt to the door demand of domestic special mega building such as hangar. The door is widely applied in the large-scale connected storehouse, including civil and military hangar, overhaul warehouse, equipment manufacturing workshop, connected large-scale storehouse for shipbuilding industry and others. The around the corner door has been included in National Drawings of Building Standard Design 04CJ02 as the reference for standard design.
1. The doorframe adopts excellent section steel, stainless steel or aluminum section.
2. Door plate can adopt GRP panel, fireproof rock wool board or colorful sandwich board and can be equipped with lighting window with different shapes, which has the features of solidity, climate resistance, heat preservation, heat insulation, flame retardance, sound insulation, sealing, etc.
3. The door is connected with several leafs with hinges. The door moves to the sides along arc track with the features of less occupied space, good wind-resistant performance, smooth running, beautiful appearance, flexible opening and lower noises.
4. The door is equipped with pneumatic safety edge, infrared induction and other protective devices to ensure the safety of passing personnel and vehicles.
5. Users can control the opening and closing with remote control or concentrated control in remote distance. For example, when power is failure, it’s available to adopt manual opening.
6. Compared with other door type, it saves construction space and greatly reduces construction cost.
III. Structural principle
Around the corner door system is mainly composed of door leaf, bearing wheel, guide wheel, guide device, rail, transmission, control system, safety protection device, safety alarming system, drainage device and ice melting device etc.
IV. Main technical parameters
|Dimension of doorway (mm)
||Maximum width (mm)
|Maximum height (mm)
|Working voltage (V), frequency (HZ)
|Power of a door operator (KW)
|Speed of opening and closing (m/min)
|Wind pressure resistance (N/mm)
|Distance of remote control (m)
|Environmental temperature (°C)